I tried for a little while to post more than once a week but with work, uni and puppy training I just haven’t had the time and I feel like I lost momentum for a bit. So for now i’ll be going back to a weekly post, until all my essays are submitted, and believe me I cant wait for that day.
- Found a walled garden in the park I sometimes walk the puppy in (Braunstone park)
- Got addicted to Starbucks Matcha green tea lattes with soya milk, otherwise known as Shrek piss in the office.
- Bramble turned 8 months old.
- I submitted my first essay of third year.
- Bramble, Simon and I played in the leaves in the park.
- University of Leicester Law School turned 50!
- I hung a mirror all by myself and sorted out my dressing table.
- Said goodbye Autumn as the end of this week turned really chilly
Thats my whistle stop tour of the week, hope your weeks been productive and happy. I’m off to see “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” this evening, so excited. Sending magic Leicester hugs to you all.
Lady Law Student