To quote Adele “Hello its me”
Hello, I’m a second year law student trying hard to pass exams and avoid revision at the same time, trust me when I say that this is a job in its self. Shock horror I’m also a mature student ( I know I look so youthful) working two jobs to pay for a chronic shopping habbit, baking, reading, makeup and cushion habit!
While sat on my bed, a few days ago, in my favorite sushi pj’s surrounded by EU text books and notes I decided to start a blog, I thought to my self why procrastinate with Netflix when I can write it all down in a blog and look back over my time at uni in a few years. I guess I should tell you a few things about my self before we get started;
- My Name is Cat
- I own the cutest cocker spaniel called Bramble Lidi
- I’m 26 soon to be 27 (hello mini life crisis)
- I study law with the hope of being a solicitor
- I love baking but don’t really like cakes that much
- Shopping is therapy
- Makeup is like dressing up everyday and I love it
- I try to be a gym bunny but I suck at it
- Nature documentaries are my crack!
- I cant spell, if I had to live without spell check I’d be in trouble.
- Ebay shopping is a way of life.
- Reading is one of my favorite hobbies
- Instagram is far superior to Facebook
- I love the color grey (if i could I’d paint my whole house grey)
- Complete and utter Lush addict
- Part Welsh and so proud of it
- Stationary addict
- Scared of the dark
- Salted caramel is the best flavour
- Coffee. Love it!